Experienced & Up To Date
Lane K Bennett has 36 years of experience as an attorney. Lane K Bennet Attorney At Law has been a private practice for 32 years in Kalispell, Montana – up to date on latest defense techniques, and case law as presented by the top experts and lawyers in the country. We have an in-house private investigator in office.
To use our extensive experience in the criminal defense field coupled with extensive jury trials, resulting in numerous acquittals and innocent verdicts to obtain the absolute best result possible, whether it be an acquittal at trial, dismissal of charges, reduction of charges, or favorable plea agreement.
Enriching Our Learning Experiences
We attend national seminars, yearly put on by National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers in areas of DUI Defense, Forensic Science, Drug charges, and Defense of Sexual Assault and related crimes.
Seek Our Help
- If an illegal search and seizure led to drug crimes charges against you
- If you are charged with murder or homicide
- If you are accused of theft or fraud
- If you are facing sexual assault or abuse charges
- If you’ve been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol
- If you refused to take a breathalyzer test
Call us for your
Free initial consultation.
All attorney/client contact is confidential.